Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so you apologize for truth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time.
- Something unpleasant is coming when men are anxious to tell the truth.
- Two nations between whom there is no intercourse and no sympathy; who are as ignorant of each other’s habits, thoughts, and feelings, as if they were dwellers in different zones, or inhabitants of different planets. The rich and the poor.
- Life is too short to be little. Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervor.
- What is earnest is not always true; on the contrary, error is often more earnest than truth.
- Silence is the mother of truth.