Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Something unpleasant is coming when men are anxious to tell the truth.
- Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so you apologize for truth.
- Silence is the mother of truth.
- What is earnest is not always true; on the contrary, error is often more earnest than truth.
- There is no waste of time in life like that of making explanations.
- A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.