Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There is no god higher than truth.
- Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected.
- The pursuit of truth does not permit violence on one’s opponent.
- Non-violence and truth are inseparable and presuppose one another.
- It is unwise to be too sure of one’s own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.
- I claim that in losing the spinning wheel we lost our left lung. We are, therefore, suffering from galloping consumption. The restoration of the wheel arrests the progress of the fell disease.