There is no god higher than truth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The pursuit of truth does not permit violence on one’s opponent.
- Non-violence and truth are inseparable and presuppose one another.
- Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected.
- Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall — think of it, ALWAYS.
- Truth never damages a cause that is just.