There is no god higher than truth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Non-violence and truth are inseparable and presuppose one another.
- The pursuit of truth does not permit violence on one’s opponent.
- Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected.
- Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.
- Truth never damages a cause that is just.
- The mantram becomes one’s staff of life and carries one through every ordeal. Each repetition has a new meaning, carrying you nearer and nearer to God.