Say not, I have found the truth, but rather, I have found a truth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Yes, there is a Nirvanah; it is leading your sheep to a green pasture, and in putting your child to sleep, and in writing the last line of your poem.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth without it.
- The truth is found when men are free to pursue it.