Say not, I have found the truth, but rather, I have found a truth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- An exaggeration is a truth that has lost its temper.
- Yes, there is a Nirvanah; it is leading your sheep to a green pasture, and in putting your child to sleep, and in writing the last line of your poem.
- The significance of a man is not in what he attains, but rather what he longs to attain.
- It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.
- Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.
- To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to do.