Say not, I have found the truth, but rather, I have found a truth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- An exaggeration is a truth that has lost its temper.
- I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
- It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.
- A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.