Say not, I have found the truth, but rather, I have found a truth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- An exaggeration is a truth that has lost its temper.
- The lust for comfort, that stealthy thing that enters the house as a guest, and then becomes a host, and then a master.
- Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
- Yes, there is a Nirvanah; it is leading your sheep to a green pasture, and in putting your child to sleep, and in writing the last line of your poem.
- It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.