Truth is not determined by majority vote.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The dissident does not operate in the realm of genuine power at all. He is not seeking power. He has no desire for office and does not gather votes. He does not attempt to charm the public, he offers nothing and promises nothing. He can offer, if anything, only his own skin — and he offers it solely because he has no other way of affirming the truth he stands for. His actions simply articulate his dignity as a citizen, regardless of the cost.
- The basic truth of all things, as nearly as we may ever dream of determining and knowing this truth, is form, that which is, as it is. The way and shape of the thing no less than the thing itself.
- What is morality in any given time or place? It is what the majority then and there happen to like, and immorality is what they dislike.
- The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it.
- Truth does not contradict truth.
- The truth is more important than the facts.