Live truth instead of professing it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A poor man who eats too much, as contradistinguished from a gourmand, who is a rich man who lives well.
- An executive is a man who can make quick decisions and is sometimes right.
- Every life is its own excuse for being.
- Little minds are interested in the extraordinary; great minds in the commonplace.
- Rivalry is the life of trade, and the death of the trader.
- A committee is a thing which takes a week to do what one good man can do in an hour.