In this world truth can wait; she is used to it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Not peace at any price! Chains are worse than bayonets.
- Treason is like diamonds; there is nothing to be made by the small trader.
- Love’s like the measles; all the worse when it comes late in life.
- Even the worse of jobs has their pleasures, if I were a grave digger or a hangmen, there are some people I could work for with a great deal of enjoyment.
- Some people are so fond of bad luck they run half way to meet it.
- He was so benevolent, so merciful a man that, in his mistaken passion, he would have held an umbrella over a duck in a shower of rain.