there is no such thing as a harmless truth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A liberal is a man who is right most of the time, but he’s right too soon.
- A writer is a person who has solutions for which there are no riddles.
- All the world’s a stage, and all the clergymen critics.
- It is harder for a poor man to be successful than it is for a rich man.
- Anyone who doesn’t miss the past never had a mother.
- The most touching epitaph I ever encountered was on the tombstone of the printer of Edinburgh. It said simply: He kept down the cost and set the type right.