What is true is true, and what is false is false…
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Kindness is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if we do not get anything in return. It is the joy of our life to do them. When we do good things from this inner desire, there is kindness in everything we think, say, want and do.
- There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true.
- A thing is not necessarily true because badly uttered, nor false because spoken magnificently.
- You ought to be true for the sake of the folks who think you are true. You never should stoop to a deed that your folks think you would not do. If you are false to yourself, be the blemish but small, you have injured your folks; you have been false to them all.
- A hair divides what is false and true.
- Eclecticism. Every truth is so true that any truth must be false.