If you are going to tell people the truth, be funny or they will kill you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- France is a place where the money falls apart in your hands but you cannot tear the toilet paper.
- An audience is never wrong. An individual member of it may be an imbecile, but a thousand imbeciles together in the dark — that is critical genius.
- France is the country where the money falls apart and you can’t tear the toilet paper.
- Hindsight is always twenty-twenty.
- Funny how people despise platitudes, when they are usually the truest thing going. A thing has to be pretty true before it gets to be a platitude.
- People say they love truth, but in reality they want to believe that which they love is true.