Mind unemployed is mind un-enjoyed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Bad taste is a species of bad morals.
- If one is not virtuous he becomes vicious.
- In ambition, as in love, the successful can afford to be indulgent toward their rivals. The prize our own, it is graceful to recognize the merit that vainly aspired to it.
- The busiest of living agents are certain dead men’s thoughts.
- Our first and last love is… self-love.
- Next to being witty yourself, the best thing is being able to quote another’s wit.