The man with vision always goes ahead of the man with visions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When it comes to spotting a blonde hair on a man’s coat, every wife has 20-20 vision.
- A vision without a task is but a dream. A task without a vision is drudgery. A vision with a task is the hope of the world.
- Three levels of organizational vision: 1. The Do-able 2. The Conceivable 3. The Previously Unthinkable.
- Yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision, but today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope.
- The ideal life is in our blood and never will be still. Sad will be the day for any man when he becomes contented with the thoughts he is thinking and the deeds he is doing — where there is not forever beating at the doors of his soul some great desire to do something larger; which he knows he was meant and made to do.
- Better to aim at a star than shoot down a well; you’ll hit higher.