Ideas cross mountains, borders, and seas. They go anywhere a man can go…
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Nimble thought can jump both sea and land.
- My method is different. I do not rush into actual work. When I get a new idea, I start at once building it up in my imagination, and make improvements and operate the device in my mind. When I have gone so far as to embody everything in my invention, every possible improvement I can think of, and when I see no fault anywhere, I put into concrete form the final product of my brain.
- Developing a prototype early is the number one goal for our designers, or anyone else who has an idea, for that matter. We don’t trust it until we can see it and feel it.
- The whole idea is to enable you to see mentally the picture at all hours of the day.
- Try out your ideas by visualizing them in action.
- The real trick is to make the moves in your head first, as a way of testing them out.