All war represents a failure of diplomacy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure.
- It’s the same each time with progress. First they ignore you, then they say you’re mad, then dangerous, then there’s a pause and then you can’t find anyone who disagrees with you.
- A faith is something you die for, a doctrine is something you kill for. There is all the difference in the world.
- I did not enter the labor Party forty-seven years ago to have our manifesto written by Dr. Mori, Dr. Gallup and Mr. Harris.
- We are not just here to manage capitalism but to change society and to define its finer values.
- The House of Lords is the British Outer Mongolia for retired politicians.