A gloomy guest fits not a wedding feast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- In a narrow circle the mind grows narrow. The more one expands, the larger their aims.
- To gain a crown by fighting is great, to reject it divine.
- A noble heart will always capitulate to reason.
- Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays.
- The rich become richer and the poor become poorer is a cry heard throughout the whole civilized world.
- There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair.