Who is a wise man? He who learns of all men.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Who is wise? One who learns from all.
- The end result of wisdom is… good deeds.
- If one man says to thee, Thou art a donkey, pay no heed. If two speak thus, purchase a saddle.
- Greater even than the pious man is he who eats that which is the fruit of his own toil; for scripture declares him twice-blessed.
- Man has three friends on whose company he relies. First, wealth which goes with him only while good fortune lasts. Second, his relatives; they go only as far as the grave, leave him there. The third friend, his good deeds, go with him beyond the grave.
- A quotation at the right moment is like bread to the famished.