If wishes were horses then beggars would ride.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Some people develop a wishbone where their backbone should be.
- If wishes were fishes we’d all be throwing nets. If wishes were horses we’d all ride.
- Anyone can be polite to a king. It takes a gentleman to be polite to a beggar.
- Remember that the horse that finishes a neck ahead wins the race.
- The five senses are horse sense, innocence, common sense, concupiscence, and nonsense.
- The best pedigree in the world won’t sell a lame race horse.