Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The object of living is work, experience, and happiness. There is joy in work. All that money can do is buy us someone else’s work in exchange for our own. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.
- I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.
- The high wage begins down in the shop. If it is not created there it cannot get into pay envelopes. There will never be a system invented which will do away with the necessity for work.
- Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.
- It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.
- Speculation is only a word covering the making of money out of the manipulation of prices, instead of supplying goods and services.