The free-lance writer is a man who is paid per piece or per word or perhaps.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The biggest obstacle to professional writing is the necessity for changing a typewriter ribbon.
- It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up, because by that time I was too famous.
- The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him.
- A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great many things, and I have succeeded fairly well.
- Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, knowing to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about