I believe more in the scissors than I do in the pencil.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- All literature is gossip.
- Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can’t have too many friends because then you’re just not really friends.
- Fame is only good for one thing-they will cash your check in a small town.
- Even an attorney of moderate talent can postpone doomsday year after year, for the system of appeals that pervades American jurisprudence amounts to a legalistic wheel of fortune, a game of chance, somewhat fixed in the favor of the criminal, that the participants play interminably.
- Love is a chain of love as nature is a chain of life.
- People who are having a love-sex relationship are continuously lying to each other because the very nature of the relationship demands that they do, because you have to make a love object of this person, which means that you editorialize about them. You cut out what you don’t want to see, you add this if it isn’t there. And so therefore you’re building a lie.