How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Maxim for life: You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.
- Self-actualized people are independent of the good opinion of others.
- Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.
- As you think so shall you be! Since you cannot physically experience another person, you can only experience them in your mind. Conclusion: All of the other people in your life are simply thoughts in your mind. Not physical beings to you, but thoughts. Your relationships are all in how you think about the other people of your life. Your experience of all those people is only in your mind. Your feelings about your lovers come from your thoughts. For example, they may in fact behave in ways that you find offensive. However, your relationship to them when they behave offensively is not determined by their behavior, it is determined only by how you choose to relate to that behavior. Their actions are theirs, you cannot own them, you cannot be them, you can only process them in your mind.
- Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
- If all people are unique, and if they are constantly changing each and every day, then all one can say about any social research finding is that it applied to that group of people on that given day, and given the propensity of humans to be different and to change, then it is unlikely that one would get the same results if one were to repeat the study.