Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing.
- One today is worth two tomorrows.
- One good husband is worth two good wives, for the scarcer things are, the more they are valued.
- Your net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones.
- So much for industry, my friends, and attention to one’s own business; but to these we must add frugality if we would make our industry more certainly successful. A man may, if he knows not how to save as he gets, keep his nose all his life to the grindstone, and die not worth a grout at last.
- Read much, but not many books.