The secret of all good writing is sound judgment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- You who write, choose a subject suited to your abilities and think long and hard on what your powers are equal to and what they are unable to perform.
- Be ever on your guard what you say of anybody and to whom.
- Why harass with eternal purposes a mind to weak to grasp them?
- If you wish me to weep, you must first show grief yourself.
- Poets wish to profit or to please.
- He will always be a slave who does not know how to live upon a little.