The secret of all good writing is sound judgment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Good sense is both the first principal and the parent source of good writing.
- You who write, choose a subject suited to your abilities and think long and hard on what your powers are equal to and what they are unable to perform.
- Let your literary compositions be kept from the public eye for nine years.
- One gains universal applause who mingles the useful with the agreeable, at once delighting and instructing the reader.
- A good scare is worth more than good advice.
- Be ever on your guard what you say of anybody and to whom.