Writing crystallizes thought and thought produces action.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A burning desire is the greatest motivator of every human action. The desire for success implants success consciousness which, in turn, creates a vigorous and ever-increasing habit of success.
- Plan your progress carefully; hour-by hour, day-by-day, month-by-month. Organized activity and maintained enthusiasm are the wellsprings of your power.
- Consider every mistake you do make as an asset.
- Mistakes are merely steps up the ladder.
- Determine what specific goal you want to achieve. Then dedicate yourself to its attainment with unswerving singleness of purpose, the trenchant zeal of a crusader.
- Do a little bit more than average and from that point on our progress multiplies itself out of all proportion to the effort put in.