All lovely things will have an ending, All lovely things will fade and die; And youth, that’s now so bravely spending, Will beg a penny by and by.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Youth, what man’s age is like to be, doth show; We may our ends by our beginnings know.
- A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age.
- Like a kite cut from the string, lightly the soul of my youth has taken flight
- Youth, abundant wealth, high birth, and inexperience, are, each of them a source of ruin. What then must be the fate of those in whom all four are combined.
- I’m youth, I’m joy, I’m a little bird that has broken out of the egg.
- Youth is a period of missed opportunities.