The books that everybody admires are those that nobody reads.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Innocence most often is a good fortune and not a virtue.
- Lovers who love truly do not write down their happiness.
- Only men who are not interested in women are interested in women’s clothes. Men who like women never notice what they wear.
- Irony is the gaiety of reflection and the joy of wisdom.
- If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.
- An education isn’t how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It’s being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don’t.