A book might be written on the injustice of the just.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Unless one is a genius, it is best to aim at being intelligible.
- You oughtn’t to yield to temptation. Well, somebody must, or the thing becomes absurd.
- One man is as good as another until he has written a book.
- There is no such thing as a moral book or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written. That is all.
- An empty book is like an infant’s soul, in which anything may be written. It is capable of all things, but containeth nothing. I have a mind to fill this with profitable wonders.
- The books one has written in the past have two surprises in store: one couldn’t write them again, and wouldn’t want to.