The newest books are those that never grow old.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Only one-fourth of the sorrow in each man’s life is caused by outside uncontrollable elements, the rest is self-imposed by failing to analyze and act with calmness.
- Genius is initiative on fire.
- Patience has its limits, take it too far and it’s cowardice.
- In science, read by preference the newest works. In literature, read the oldest. The classics are always modern.
- In science read the newest works, in literature read the oldest.
- Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.