One man is as good as another until he has written a book.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The way to get things done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them.
- Man ceased to be an ape, vanquished the ape, on the day the first book was written.
- An empty book is like an infant’s soul, in which anything may be written. It is capable of all things, but containeth nothing. I have a mind to fill this with profitable wonders.
- A book might be written on the injustice of the just.
- There is no such thing as a moral book or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written. That is all.
- Books, not which afford us a cowering enjoyment, but in which each thought is of unusual daring; such as an idle man cannot read, and a timid one would not be entertained by, which even make us dangerous to existing institution –such call I good books.