Talk well of the absent whenever you have the opportunity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The vanity of loving fine clothes and new fashion, and placing value on ourselves by them is one of the most childish pieces of folly.
- The more business one has, the more you are able to accomplish, for you learn to economize your time.
- Greater things are believed of those who are absent.
- Parting is such sweet sorrow.
- When delicate and feeling souls are separated, there is not a feature in the sky, not a movement of the elements, not an aspiration of the breeze, but hints some cause for a lover’s apprehension.
- Failing to be there when a man wants her is a woman’s greatest sin, except to be there when he doesn’t want her.