Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We tire of those pleasures we take, but never of those we give.
- True courage is like a kite; a contrary wind raises it higher.
- Let us believe neither half of the good people tell us of ourselves, nor half the evil they say of others.
- Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.
- A man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. [Luke 12:15]
- Let nothing disturb thee; Let nothing dismay thee; All things pass; God never changes. Patience attains All that it strives for; He who has God Finds he lacks nothing;