It’s not a slam at you when people are rude — it’s a slam at the people they’ve met before.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- All endeavor calls for the ability to tramp the last mile, shape the last plan, endure the last hours toil. The fight to the finish spirit is the one…characteristic we must posses if we are to face the future as finishers.
- God does not ask about our ability, but our availability.
- Let nothing disturb thee; Let nothing dismay thee; All things pass; God never changes. Patience attains All that it strives for; He who has God Finds he lacks nothing;
- Acceptance of others, their looks, their behaviors, their beliefs, bring you an inner peace and tranquillity — instead of anger and resentment
- Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
- If Columbus had turned back, no one would have blamed him. Of course, no one would have remembered him either.