Accidents, try to change them — it’s impossible. The accidental reveals man.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- You know, it’s just like being a peddler. You want two breasts? Well, here you are — two breasts. We must see to it that the man looking at the picture has at hand everything he needs to paint a nude. If you really give him everything he needs — and the best — he’ll put everything where it belongs, with his own eyes. Each person will make for himself the kind of nude he wants, with the nude that I will have made for him.
- Work is necessary for man. Man invented the alarm clock.
- Youth has no age.
- If only we could pull out our brain and use only our eyes.
- You mustn’t always believe what I say. Questions tempt you to tell lies, particularly when there is no answer.
- We must not discriminate between things. Where things are concerned there are no class distinctions. We must pick out what is good for us where we can find it.