Accuracy is the twin brother of honesty; inaccuracy, of dishonesty.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- True greatness consists in being great in little things.
- Much of the wisdom of one age, is the folly of the next.
- Integrity is the first step to true greatness. Men love to praise, but are slow to practice it. To maintain it in high places costs self-denial; in all places it is liable to opposition, but its end is glorious, and the universe will yet do it homage.
- Promptitude is not only a duty, but is also a part of good manners; it is favorable to fortune, reputation, influence, and usefulness; a little attention and energy will form the habit, so as to make it easy and delightful.
- Both mind and heart when given up to reveries and dreaminess, have a thousand avenues open for the entrance of evil.
- No man has a right to do what he pleases, except when he pleases to do right.