Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A constant struggle, a ceaseless battle to bring success from inhospitable surroundings, is the price of all great achievements.
- Every germ of goodness will at last struggle into bloom and fruitage… true success follows every right step.
- The giants of the race have been men of concentration, who have struck sledge-hammer blows in one place until they have accomplished their purpose. The successful men of today are men of one overmastering idea, one unwavering aim, men of single and intense purpose.
- You cannot measure a man by his failures. You must know what use he makes of them. What did they mean to him. What did he get out of them.
- The size of your accomplishments, the quality of your achievement, will depend very largely on how big a man you see in yourself, what sort of image you get of your possible self, yourself at your best.
- There is genius in persistence. It conquers all opposers. It gives confidence. It annihilates obstacles. Everybody believes in a determined man. People know that when he undertakes a thing, the battle is half won, for his rule is to accomplish whatever he sets out to do.