Don’t mistake activity for achievement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Never mistake activity for achievement.
- If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.
- Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.
- Young people need models, not critics…
- Although I wanted my players to work to win, I tried to convince them they had always won when they had done their best.
- It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.