I am the Fred Astaire of karate.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The mug is a tool. My ace in the hole. To have looks is the bonus on top of what motivates me to be an actor. Not to realize they’re an asset would be counterproductive to the cause; they serve the common good.
- If I wasn’t an actor, I’d be a secret agent.
- Actors are one family over the entire world.
- The mere mechanical technique of acting can be taught, but the spirit that is to give life to lifeless forms must be born in a man. No dramatic college can teach its pupils to think or to feel. It is Nature who makes our artists for us, though it may be Art who taught them their right mode of expression.
- I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being.
- Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.