Mr. Clarke played the King all evening as though under constant fear that someone else was about to play the Ace.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A mighty good sausage stuffer was spoiled when the man became a poet.
- All human joys are swift of wing, For heaven doth so allot it; That when you get an easy thing, You find you haven’t got it.
- The mug is a tool. My ace in the hole. To have looks is the bonus on top of what motivates me to be an actor. Not to realize they’re an asset would be counterproductive to the cause; they serve the common good.
- Until Ace Ventura, no actor had considered talking through his ass.
- Stage charm guarantees in advance an actor’s hold on the audience, it helps him to carry over to large numbers of people his creative purposes. It enhances his roles and his art. Yet it is of utmost importance that he use this precious gift with prudence, wisdom, and modesty. It is a great shame when he does not realize this and goes on to exploit, to play on his ability to charm.
- You know how in high school you do these plays and people come up after the show and they’re really excited for you? Well, that’s what’s happening to me right now.