You spend all your life trying to do something they put people in asylums for.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming.
- To be a revolutionary you have to be human being. You have to care about people who have no power.
- You can do one of two things; just shut up, which is something I don’t find easy, or learn an awful lot very fast which is what I tried to do.
- A man has every season while a woman only has the right to spring. That disgusts me.
- Actors ought to be larger than life. You come across quite enough ordinary, nondescript people in daily life and I don’t see why you should be subjected to them on the stage too.
- From ’86 until the summer of last year, wherever I went, people would say, You would have made a great James Bond! Weren’t you going to be James Bond? You should have been, you could have been, you may have been. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. It was like unfinished business in my life. I couldn’t say no to it this time around.