Some people are addicts. If they don’t act, they don’t exist.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Acting deals with very delicate emotions. It is not putting up a mask. Each time an actor acts he does not hide; he exposes himself.
- Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent protects you from age.
- In civilized life, where the happiness and indeed almost the existence of man, depends on the opinion of his fellow men. He is constantly acting a studied part.
- I don’t want to read about some of these actresses who are around today. They sound like my niece in Scarsdale. I love my niece in Scarsdale, but I won’t buy tickets to see her act.
- I don’t get acting jobs because of my looks.
- Acting is a question of absorbing other people’s personalities and adding some of your own experience.