I don’t think there’s a punch-line scheduled, is there?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It’s funny, isn’t it? How your best friend can just blow up like that?
- You don’t merely give over your creativity to making a film — you give over your life! In theatre, by contrast, you live these two rather strange lives simultaneously; you have no option but to confront the mould on last night’s washing-up.
- I’d prefer not to be the pretty thing in a film. It’s such a bloody responsibility to look cute, because people know when you don’t and they’re like, They’re trying to pass her off as the cute girl and she’s looking like a bedraggled sack of potatoes.
- I don’t do T & A very well because I haven’t got much of either.
- The hardest part has been maintaining a small head — remaining down to earth. So many people try to make you more than you are. This business has changed a lot of good people and a lot of good families, and I don’t want that to happen to me.
- Actors ought to be larger than life. You come across quite enough ordinary, nondescript people in daily life and I don’t see why you should be subjected to them on the stage too.