Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- To perceive means to immobilize… we seize, in the act of perception, something which outruns perception itself.
- There is no greater joy than that of feeling oneself a creator. The triumph of life is expressed by creation.
- Spirit borrows from matter the perceptions on which it feeds and restores them to matter in the form of movements which it has stamped with its own freedom.
- The present contains nothing more than the past, and what is found in the effect was already in the cause.
- The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.
- An absolute can only be given in an intuition, while all the rest has to do with analysis. We call intuition here the sympathy by which one is transported into the interior of an object in order to coincide with what there is unique and consequently inexpressible in it. Analysis, on the contrary, is the operation which reduces the object to elements already known.