In action be primitive; in foresight, a strategist.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I like these words — they seem to suggest action: If you hear a kind word spoken Of some worthy soul you know, It may fill his heart with sunshine If you’d only tell him so. If a deed, however humble, helps you On your way to go, Seek the one whose hand has helped you. Seek him out and tell him so. If your heart is touched and tender Towards sinner log and low, It might help him to do better If you could only tell him so.
- Have a bias toward action — let’s see something happen now. You can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step right away.
- We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.
- The mark of a good action is that it appears inevitable in retrospect.
- It is the mark of a good action that it appears inevitable in retrospect.
- In action a great heart is the chief qualification. In work, a great head.