I never worry about action, but only inaction.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.
- When I look back on all the worries I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which never happened.
- Writing is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement. Then it becomes a mistress, then it becomes a master, then it becomes a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster and fling him to the public.
- I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
- Eating words has never given me indigestion.
- If I was your wife Sir, I’d poison you! Madam, if you were my wife, I’d let you!