Never mind your happiness; do your duty.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes, rather than their minds.
- Woe to him who teaches men faster than they can learn.
- Destroy it. There may be a redistribution of the land, but the natural inequality of men soon re-creates an inequality of possessions and privileges, and raises to power a new minority with essentially the same instincts as the old.
- Nothing is new except arrangement.
- When liberty destroys order the hunger for order will destroy liberty.
- Moral codes adjust themselves to environmental conditions.