No sooner said than done — so acts your man of worth.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Action is greater than writing. A good man is a nobler object of contemplation than a great author. There are but two things worth living for: to do what is worthy of being written; and to write what is worthy of being read; and the
- Men’s actions are too strong for them. Show me a man who has acted, and who has not been the victim and slave of his action.
- Act, if you like, but you do it at your peril. Men’s actions are too strong for them. Show me a man who has acted and who has not been the victim and slave of his action.
- The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action.
- When a man asks himself what is meant by action he proves that he isn’t a man of action. Action is a lack of balance. In order to act you must be somewhat insane. A reasonably sensible man is satisfied with thinking.
- A man who waits to believe in action before acting is anything you like, but he’s not a man of action.. You must act as you breathe.