You don’t always win your battles, but it’s good to know you fought.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Never forget that life can only be nobly inspired and rightly lived if you take it bravely and gallantly, as a splendid adventure in which you are setting out into an unknown country, to meet many a joy, to find many a comrade, to win and lose many a battle.
- Take the first step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid. But the first essential is that you begin. Once the battle is startled, all that is within and without you will come to your assistance.
- Winning starts with beginning.
- You will never win if you never begin.
- No, Ernest, don’t talk about action. It is the last resource of those who know not how to dream.
- No rules for success will work if you don’t.