An acre of performance is worth a whole world of promise.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Some people can stay longer in an hour than others can in a week.
- What the American public wants in the theater is a tragedy with a happy ending.
- I know, indeed, of nothing more subtle satisfying and cheering than a knowledge of the real good will and appreciation of others. Such happiness does not come with money, nor does it flow from a fine physical state. It cannot be bought. But it is the keenest joy, after all; and the toiler’s truest and best reward.
- A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know he sees it.
- It is the still, small voice that the soul heeds, not the deafening blasts of doom.
- Inequality is as dear to the American heart as liberty itself.