You can’t start at the top.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.
- You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
- Happiness is a by-product. You cannot pursue it by itself.
- Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your children.
- It’s a good thing that when God created the rainbow he didn’t consult a decorator or he would still be picking colors.